Together, we are UNSTOPPABLE.
QuestHealth goals and objectives closely align with the university's goals, setting the projected course for VCU Health for the years 2022 to 2028. Download the Quest Health 2028 plan for additional details regarding the health system's themes, goals and strategies.
We commit to a culture that is respectful, inclusive and equitable.
- Adopt a Framework to promote Workforce Wellness.
- Inclusive and equitable recruitment in all aspects.
- Educate and Communicate the impact of DEI.
- Develop opportunities for VCU & VCU Health System employees and students to grow in a just culture.
Our care is consistently safe, skilled and kind.
- Timely access for patients.
- Excellent experience across the care continuum.
- Execute on high acuity and innovative care models to differentiate VCU Health.
- Optimizing Safe Patient Care (success metrics in safety reporting).
Innovative research and education
We improve health through exceptional and innovative discovery, training and patient care.
- Strengthen VCU Health System as a learning health system where patient care, education and research are seamlessly intertwined.
- Strengthen infrastructure to support top quality basic, clinical and population-based research.
- Attract, develop, and retain diverse, high-achieving students, faculty and staff.
- Boost public, private and philanthropic support to increase our impact and value.
Advance health equity
We provide equitable care to all patients and communities while acknowledging their unique needs.
- Identify and reduce long standing health disparities.
- Develop strong and enduring partnerships with community-based providers, organizations, and payers to improve health.
- Inform and promote policies that advance health equity.
- Align with VCU and academic partners to support education/training, research and service.